The Al Habtoor Leighton Group, through the Dubai division of Al Habtoor Engineering, has been awarded an AED 740 million contract for the construction of Olgana and Hilliana Towers in Dubai for Abyaar Real Estate Development.
The project forms part of Abyaar’s prestigious Acacia Avenues development in Jumeirah. It comprises two hi-rise residential towers – Olgana and Hilliana.
Olgana Tower comprises two levels of basement car parking, three podium levels and 36 levels of residential apartments. It includes:
• 30 one-bedroom apartments
• 61 two-bedroom apartments
• 28 three-bedroom apartments
• 14 four-bedroom townhouses
• An exclusive four-bedroom penthouse suite
• Communal pools, health club, spa, squash courts
• Children’s play areas
• Cafes and shops